Browser Compatibility Notification
It appears you are trying to access this site using an outdated browser. As a result, parts of the site may not function properly for you. We recommend updating your browser to its most recent version at your earliest convenience.

Protective Services

Decrease Text Size Default Text Size Increase Text Size |
Print Link

Logos for fire department and protective services

Welcome to the Protective Services Department. The Protective Services Department is comprised of the Fire Department, Municipal Enforcement, and Emergency Measures. The Director of Protective Services oversees the department with the assistance of a full-time Deputy Fire Chief, two full-time Municipal Enforcement Officers and 38 paid on-call firefighters.

Please take the opportunity to view the Fire Department, Municipal Enforcement and Emergency Measures web pages to see all that the Protective Services Department has to offer. Feel free to call or drop by the Fire Department if you have any questions regarding Protective Services Department responsibilities.

Protective Services Department Contacts

Director of Protective Services

Cyndy Hammond


Duty Officer




Municipal Enforcement Officer

Matt Hogan


Municipal Enforcement Officer

TJ Moore


Department Fax



In case of EMERGENCY ONLY, call 867-777-2222.

By-law Emergency/after hours number: (867) 678-2196


(Please provide as much detail as possible and include your contact information. Anonymous complaints may not be acted upon.)