Browser Compatibility Notification
It appears you are trying to access this site using an outdated browser. As a result, parts of the site may not function properly for you. We recommend updating your browser to its most recent version at your earliest convenience.

By-law Complaints

Decrease Text Size Default Text Size Increase Text Size |
Print Link

By-law complaints can be made by phone, online or in-person at the Town Office.

A Municipal Enforcement Peace Officer is available 24/7 for emergencies. Once your complaint has been received, a complaint file will be made and we will contact you to discuss your concerns. We ask that you provide as much detail as possible when submitting a complaint. Please note that anonymous complaints may not be acted upon.

General complaints: 867-777-8616 or 867-777-8624

Afterhours Emergencies: 867-678-2196

Online By-law Complaint Form